Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. sleeping pattern 7 month old

sleeping pattern 7 month old Lock Rss

my son is just over 7months old his sleep patterns are has a morning nap at 10 am - 12pm and an afternoon nap at 2pm-4pm but he will not sleep through the night he wakes up at 2am evey morning how do i get my son to sleep through the night help please!!!
Lucky you. I'm in the same situation but my little one wakes at 12 and 4... I ordered the save our sleep book, if it helps I will let you no: ). Very excited my bub is going for his 1st sleep over with grandparents... I'm aiming for my first peacful night sleep.

Lucky you. I'm in the same situation but my little one wakes at 12 and 4... I ordered the save our sleep book, if it helps I will let you no: ). Very excited my bub is going for his 1st sleep over with grandparents... I'm aiming for my first peacful night sleep.

Hi there,

My 7 month, old wakes around 6:30 and stays up for 2-2.5 hours and has a 45m sleep ( she might have 2 if she wankes earlier) she is then up for 3 hours mostly before having a 2hr sleep, up for 2-2.5 hrs then another 45 min sleep before going to bed at 6:30

During the day she has her blinds open, door open and music on and night time she has total darkness, no music and dooe semi closed just to show the difference between day sleeps and night sleeps..... itsa worked for us like that since she was a few months old
Is there anyway you could possibly shift the afternoon nap? so its closer to 12/1 that way bub more tired early and there for might sleep longer? or the other way around and try bub to sleep later. Do you do controlled crying?

My bub has two days sleep at the moment one between 8/9 and can last up to two hours then one at 1/2 and around 1/2hours then she goes to bed around 6/7 usually and dosnt wake untill 6/630.

I also do controlled crying though and some nights just let her cry it out if she wakes up. Its the only way i can let her know that now is not play time its sleep time and you wont be picked up out of your cot or played with untill daylight.
Sign in to follow this topic