Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

NOT HAPPY>>> Rss

My 6 month old decided to start today at 3:30am thankyou very much!!

I gave hime a bottle at 3:30 then when he was still carrying on at 4am i told hubby to try another bottle but at 4:30am I gave up and got up :`(

Then my 2.5 year old decided to join us for this lovely early start to the day :~

The bad news is it's my work day today sad

IT"S GOING TO BE A LOOOONG DAY!!!

Aimee
Hi Aimee!
Sorry I couldn't help but have a laugh when I read your post! My 6 month old loves to start the day at ungodly hours some days - good news is he goes to bed early! Don't you hate the 3pm energy drop! Boil the kettle and have a really strong coffee! How precious of your 2.5 year old to join you bright and early LOL! Good luck staying awake at work, I hope it was just a one - off morning!!!

Hi Aimee,

What time is your last feed of the day? I always make the last feed at around 10pm, and she usually sleeps till around 6.30am. Sometimes I can even get her to sleep until 7.30 / 8am.

Annabelle, QLD, born 13-1-06

Don't you just hate that - when you know its going to be a horrible day. Odds are that work is going to be a right pain in the butt too - lol. At least by having a really bad day, you appreciate the good ones. Thats they only way I can keep my chin up after a shocker and go to bed with a smile on my face - lol.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Aimee im so sorry to hear that its awful when our sweethearts decide they want to be up and play with us and especailly when you have to work that day and I hope the isnt to long for you and try to have a good night sleep.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic