Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. 10 -11 months, waking at 6 am.

10 -11 months, waking at 6 am. Lock Rss

My daughter is 11 months next week (30th June 2005)

Anyway, I know I should really complain that much, because we have really had a hard time getting her to sleep through on various occasions, (she's always been sleep through for a few days then maybe start waking again etc. etc.)

She is going to bed at 7 - 7:30 at night, then sleeping all night (without a top up feed) and waking at 6:10, (lol, exactly on 6:10 the past 2 mornings)

She has 2 days sleeps, (sometimes 1, but that is the mornings she sleeps past 7am, but this hasn't happened for a week now)

She goes down at around 10 am, until around 11:30 or 12pm. Then goes down again at around 3:30 - 4:30 or 5pm. Then put her to bed when she is tired.

Should I be trying to keep her up later? I did try last night but she just kind of crashed out at 7:30 still. So I don't think that is a good idea. Or should I just be thankful and count my blessings in this, and let her be. Just go to bed earlier.

If anyone has any tips on how I can get my princess to sleep past 6 I would LOVE to hear it.
hi there

if you find the magic cure let me know please...... i beg you!!! my dd wakes up at 5am every morning and nothing will make her go back to sleep (tried everything humanely possible).... she sleeps from 7pm - 5am straigh through and has 2 x 1 - 1.5hr sleeps a day... and is always up before 4pm...

6am wake up - that would be a big sleep in!!!

cheers
kristie

Kristie, tvlle, 3.5yr & newborn

Sign in to follow this topic