Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. waking wide awake throughout night.

waking wide awake throughout night. Lock Rss

My 51/2 mth old hardly sleeps through the day usually cat naps about 2-3 times a day, she goes down to bed around 730pm-830pm and wakes up wide awake not crying (until she realises no-one has gotten her up) around 2-3 times a night...
i don't know what else to do i have started her on rice cereal and also has vegies for tea and custard throughout the day so she is getting plenty of food, i give her a 240 ml bottle about half an hour before bed and she goes down in her cot on her own with a bit of fuss but soon settles on her own to sleep.
I have been getting her up for a bottle at this stage as it is the only way to get her back to sleep, how do i get out of this?
i thought it may be teething as she has had all classic symptoms but in the night she is not distressed rather wide awake and wants to play, i have been putting her in the jolly jumper in the afternoon to try and wear her out and all but nothing seems to help my rascal sleep atleast until 5-6am?????

Renay, NSW, 6mth baby girl.

this really has me puzzeled!!!!

she is waking but is no pain?!?!

mabey its silent teething lol

i really have no explination for you sorry
xxxx smile xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Renay
I put a post on earlier today about going insane. Im having the same problem and it starts at about 1 in he morning the last week he has been awake from 4 each morning. I hope someone can give us a magic answer cause im sososososo tired

Kylie NSW, Kade 17 months

Sign in to follow this topic