Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Nigthmares Lock Rss

I am certain that some nights DD has nightmares....

Is this possible?!?!?!?

Some nights she is fast asleep but she will contantly stir and whinge, sometimes she will even let out a blood curdling scream. Her eyes don't open and if I put my hand on her chest she stops! It is really weird and some nights quite annoying as it keeps me awake.

To start with I thought it might have been wind or reflux but it doesn't appear to be that.

Has anyone else had the same trouble???

Natalie QLD, Alisha Rose 13-12-05

Hi there,

A few months back when my bub was younger she used to wake up just screaming so I asked my gp/ob and he said that it is possible. I don't know what they could be about but he defintly said they can. Some nights now my bub wakes up just crying her head off and is like scared and it takes about 10 mins to get her calm properly so yeh they can get them.
Hope it stops for you soon smile
Hi,

When our baby was around 4-5 months she would cry out in her sleep during her day time naps and sometimes at night. I don't think that they are too young to dream, sometimes when they wake up they are a bit disorientated until they can recognise you.

Fingers crossed it will pass soon, for us it took a few weeks, a bit worrying and more reasons to be sleep deprived!

SJ
I'm sure that DD has nightmares occassionally.

I've watched her sleeping sometimes when she's unsettled and she frowns, wimpers and screws her face up.

It really worries me sometimes as I don't like to think that I've exposed her to anything that has frightened her enough that she's still subconsciously thinking about it.

Rachel, WA, Isabella 15/10/05

Sign in to follow this topic