Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. 14 Month old no longer sleeping through the night.

14 Month old no longer sleeping through the night. Lock Rss

My son is just 14 months and for the last 3 weeks or so he has been walking through the night 2 or 3 times it doesnt usually take to much to get him back to sleep but sometime he wakes right up, i would just like to be able to sleep the whole night through again. He started sleeping through the whole night at 8 weeks. He is no longer in a cot we swapped him over to a bed just after his 1st birthday and that went fine the first few night he woke a couple of times but after that he was sleeping through the night again.
Going back to a cot is not an option as we moved him to a bed coz he was climbing out the cot, plus we have since found out that we are pregnant again so we will be needing the cot again.
Has anyone had this problem before and if so how did they fix it someone please help im pregnant and just want to sleep the whole night through again before the 3 hourly feeding starts again.

Sarah, Kai 14 months #2 due 17th december.

My daughter is 13 months old and for neally a month straight was waking during the night although she went back to sleep she still was waking up to 4 times a night and ws driving me batty then i realised with the cold snap we have had that maybe she was cold so i brought her that sleeping bag with legs from best and less and for the past 2 weeks has slepted the whole night 12 hrs straight not one beep maybe this is what s wrong with him..... Im my experience try anything and everything until the mystery is solved.. Hope your sleepful nights come back soon

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

Sign in to follow this topic