Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Windy Girl Lock Rss

Hi,

My 4 month old little girl has had wind since born - we thought at about 3 months she was better because we started to put her to bed at 7pm and she did not wake until 6am for about 2 weeks - In this two weeks we did not hear her pass wind at all - Then all of a sudden she is waking in the night again and passes wind all day - she also grunts ALOT when taking the bottle as if she is trying to pass wind. I am fairly sure when she wakes at night she if not hungry as she is pulling her little legs up and squirming and crying. The only way I can settle her is to feed her. she will not take water (shes not silly!!) she settles back to sleep as soon as she is fed - I dont want to create a habit of feeding her if it is not what she is wanting as she may keep waking for the comfort. any suggestions - we use Colic Relief and have for two and a half months - we have tried all colic relief know to baby.

Thanks,
Abbi's mum
Hi Abbi's mum, my little man is almost nine months and still suffers bad wind, though your little girl seems alot more serious? Have you had her checked out? I put Infacol drops in my boys bottle which helps, and when I was breast feeding I put them on his tounge before feeding and it worked wonders for him. Hope you are getting some sleep!

Liams Mum,NZ,14mth boy

bayden is 3 months old now and for the past 3 weeks he has also been oging to sleep at 7 and waking at 6
but the past 2 nights he has woken up at 3:30. He is hungry its not wind. they still pull their legs up when they are hungry. I feed him and he goes right back to sleep. He doesnt even want a whole bottle maybe 3/4 and then hes fine. I guess its just a thing

mum to bayden 25/02/05

Sign in to follow this topic