Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

UP AT 4am. HELP ME!! Rss

My 5mth old baby boy, Brayden, is waking up at 4am. From 6 weeks Brayden and Hayley used to sleep from 7pm til 5.30-6.00am. They did that for 6 weeks, and then Brayden started waking at 4am, and he's still doing it. It's not even light outside at that time. He doesn't wake for a feed, he wakes to playHe's been rolling over for about 2 1/2 months, and when I get up to him at 4, he's rolled on to his stomach. Please help me, I need an extra hours sleep atleast. I'm starting to get really worn out, and tired because I can't sleep during the day, because he only has 20 minute catnaps.
Have you started him on solids yet? My son was doing this and I found once he was on his solids he is full and sleeping through. I also have a 'safe and sound' bolster which has two pillows on either side and when in this he can't roll over. If he does wake up and isn't hungry but is intent on being up I just put him in his cot with the night light on and leave him to it. This is probably easy though cos he's in my room and can see me. Another thing I do if he wakes and won't sleep is put him into bed with me. I'm a single mum and I'm comfortable with him being in my bed and if he's in with me he usually sleeps until I wake! Good luck.
Hello there I have two twin girls names caitlyn and courtney they are 6 1/2 months old I could help you out if you want.

Please e-mail me back if I could be a help to you I know how you feel I am a single mother.

Rebecca, SA, two 10months

Caitlyncourtney: I would love to have someone to talk to. I have been pretty good up until now, but am starting to get frustrated. My email is natasha_j_ling@hotmail.com

Hope to here from you soon

Tash
as we moved into summer my little boy started waking earlier and earlier and it was killing me!! we put heavy sheets up over his window so his room is really dark and he now sleep until about 5.40 am. still early but better than 4! goodluck

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

Sign in to follow this topic