Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Is this Normal?? Lock Rss

Hey everyone...

Not sure if this is normal or not, but bella is 10 1/2 months old and has been a great sleeper and would sleep 11 hours straight but in the last couple of weeks she has been waking a few times a night crying and crying and nothing will settle her till we pick her up, and after that she is all happy and just wants to play, mind you this is at 2am sometimes 3am!! After about 10 minutes of play she is happy to go to bed with no fuss. She does use the dummy but as I said nothing will settle her.

Does anyone have any idea why this is???

Any advice will be great!!

Thank you!!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

Hi Bellas mum,
Gemma does this too, except she doesn't want to play, just be held. I can hear her belly gurgling away, so I usually lay her on me and she lets of a few farts and then I can put her down again.
Is Bella teething? Gemma doesn't have any yet, so I still have that to look forward to sad. She is 11 months old now, so hopefully they will all come at once!
These are the only 2 things that I could really think of that it might be.
Hope she get back to routine soon, I know how much deprived sleep can do to you!!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Sign in to follow this topic