Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

music when sleeping Lock Rss

hi guys,
does any one here play music for their baby to go to sleep to? what sort do you have or play? i have started playing "secret garden" and it seems to be really calming... let me know of any other nice soft music! mumsgroup.tk for weekly baby specials.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Ever since I came home from hospital I've been using - "The Tasmania Symphony Orchestra - Symphony of Lullabies" as a sleep cue.

It works and I usually leave the CD on repeat - I don't do this at night as he is usually so tired he goes to sleep very easily.
HI,

Since baby went in cot i have been using a glow worm music box (you know hang on the cot pictures scroll and music plays smile). I dont have the light on just play it, i find it really good as you can set it for different amount of time, i have it on for about five minutes.
I find this really good and it plays proper music of all the lullabyes we know not that loud harsh sound most other musical toys

Leanne, Eliza Jade 17/1/05

I found a CD called "Bach For Book Lovers" which is nice and relaxing as its designed to be played as background music when reading.
(I tried this after trying a James Galway CD and finding my son would sit up and start clapping whenever a certain song came on!! Was very cute but not what I wanted when he was meant to be going to sleep!!)
Hi all
I have a problem sleeper especially at night and often wondered if playing music would help, so now i will buy a sleep cd and give it a go it's worth a try.
Fingers crossed lol

Devlin's Mum - 9 Dec 2004

Sign in to follow this topic