Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

baby and tv Lock Rss

hey all,
i am a big brother watcher - and i started watching up late. Well now kayden wakes up, to watch up late big brother! when he has a feed we put it on, and he cant seem to get his eyes off the tv! its not the only thing he is obsessed with he loves Lilo and Stitch, it must be something about that blue thing on screen. Any one else have a baby obsessed with tv, or does your bubs have a fav show?
mumsgroup.tk for baby weekly specials on nappies and more.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hi lol mumsgroup rocks smile lol about tv shower i watch big brother and Peter lol he goes crazy with the theme song at the begininng kicks his legs and waves his arms around and giggles lol so funny to watch its gr8 he also loves that add i think its an optus add well a phone company add it has the penguins on the ice with one dancing around as soon as he hears the song head turns and eyes glued smile

mum of peter 25/12/04

l

mum of peter 25/12/04

I often have to turn the tv off when breastfeeding Zhara- her eyes are bugging out and nearly twists her head off trying to see the tv!!! My brother was nursing her on his knee last week-when the tv came on she sat up like a shot! Is this really a bad thing, or ok in small doses?

Bronwyn, TAS,

Hi My little one (8 1/2 months) loves TV. She will sit and watch for hours when shes awake, so I have to turn it off so we can play. She also loves the optus ads. She loves to watch sesame street, but she will usally watch anything that is one. How old is your little one?

Harmony 30th october 2004

well just to let you all know. The fella who does the NIB ads (the ex footballer) well Akina is in love with him. Just watch out if you get in the way of the TV screen and her eyes if he comes on the screen. Life just won't be worth living! wink

Nicole

he recently changed his mind from watching lilo and stitch to watching play house disney every morning. HE hears the music from the highchair in the other room and trys to turn his head right around so he can see the tv! lol arnt they the cutest little creatures

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic