Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. changing a nappy through the night

changing a nappy through the night Lock Rss

hey all,
thought i would see if any one leaves there little one in the nappy all night, and how long for. I have a friend that is leaving her baby in a nappy at night for 15hours, she is now putting one of those piltcher things on also but i think she should get him up and change him (personal opinion) I leave my little man in a nappy for 7hours, then he wakes up for a change and a dummy put back in his mouth and he is back off to sleep. id be interested to know what every one else does, maybe i could change my opinion on her 15hour NO-BREAK nappy change? or i might pick up some hints and ideas for my little man.

Leia

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Leia
Before I go to bed I will check my sons nappy, if it feels full I will change it but otherwise I will just leave him. He goes to bed at 7pm and wakes at 7 or 8 the next morning. Most times he wears the same nappy all night.
It is about personal choices and whatever works best for you, but by the same token if I had done what you're doing when my son was that age I'd never have gotten him back to sleep.
You don't say if the nappy is disposable or cloth either?

If I were in your shoes I'd leave your son go, he'll wake you when he wants his bum changed if its too wet for him to sleep in. Or you might just find you can get a wonderful full nights sleep.
QWhy create more work for yourself, these kids give us enough to do.
Kristy

member since 2004

Sign in to follow this topic