Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

talking baby Lock Rss

hi all,
last night i wasnt able to get my baby to sleep because yesterday he figured out how to use his voice ALL DAY, and was talking baby babble! today he has been doing the same thing just talking away - (maybe thats saying i talk too much!) BUT during the night he normally sleeps through, only last night he kept waking up to talk every 1-2hours?! whats that about?! any one else know what this means and will it be a fase? I WANNA HOPE so if i can get ANY sleep!

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hi!
i am sorry i had to laugh! Thats so cute!! I read somewhere that once a bub learns a new skill ( standing up, crawling, talking) they will do it at every chance they can! When my son learnt to stand he would just stand all night! very exhausting for us! but it did pass. And as for the talking, my little one who is almost one is a great talker and is very vocal, the minute he akes up he is talking till he is asleep. even hums himself to sleep and during the night he iwll sit and talk to his croc and bob ( bob the builder)on the wall. It is very sweet. He doesnt disturb us as i dont have to get up cause he goes back to sleep once hes tired again.
Hopefully this iwll pass, take advantage of the fcat he is using his voice and talk to ur angel, teach them words... ash loves to copy us. ( even the burps and sneezes)

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Sign in to follow this topic