Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. wake up the night again ! It is normal for 5 month old baby???

wake up the night again ! It is normal for 5 month old baby??? Lock Rss

Hello there
My baby girl Jasmine is good sleeper since week 15, She slept through the night From 7-7 ( 10:30 dream feed), she had 2 nap durning the day ( 1hr--2hr),she is very easy to settle.
But recently she wake up 4 or 5 am and cry.....
and a little bite unsettle durning the day.( It is not her). I don't know it is normal for 5 month old baby or not.
She start solid food 2 weeks ago( rice ceral, twice a day), and she try to roll over..., she never like to sit down. she likes to stand up and jumping up and down on my lap.

Someone told me, when baby is 6 month old, they will start wake up again ,Is it true???

help me please
Thank you

Grace

Jasmine 08/03/05

HI GRACE!
My son never slept thru till he was 9 months, ( even still he wants abottle at 6am!) but i did hear that babaies who sleep thru early will start to wake up again around 6 months ro once solids start. I think its normal. If it gets worse, try asking ur childhealth nurse.
Dont know if i helped.
Kirsty

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hi Grace
my 5 month old has started waking up lots more too. I think its because she's teething, and also she rolls onto her tummy and then doesn't know what to do with herself as she's not used to sleeping that way and can't find her thumb. I'm really hoping its just a phase too, I guess when her teeth come through I'll know. Sorry I'm not much help, but you're not alone!

TD, WA

Sign in to follow this topic