Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

when to start solids Lock Rss

Hey just wondering when i should start giving bubba solids and what should i start with?
And i also want to say that all the people on this website are great they have helped me out so many times thanx everyone!!!!

[URL="http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=o6a69g&s=2&qu...

It is recommended from 6mths but for my 1st and 2nd I started them at 3mths and they loved it and were really happy. My 3rd is almost 6mths and has no interest in starting solids so I haven't forced her. I just let my kids tell me when they were ready...made it so much easier!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

I started My little boy at 3 mths with Farex Pear and Banana he loves it. I also have tried him with fruit custard he really gets into that. He is also still having his bottles as well

Jane,VIC, 22 months Mark

Since my last post, my little girl decided to start solids!! She loves the banana and pear farex plus plain farex so long as I add some mushy fruit to it!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

you can start solids when they are 4mths old that is when i started my son now he is on 3 meals and 4 bottles a day and sleepes all night it is great....

vic,7mth baby

Sign in to follow this topic