Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby yogurt or normal yogurt?? Lock Rss

i give me son yogurt (Vallia baby yogurt) and have given it since 6 months as i was recommended yogurt for his ecema (which has helped). i was just wondering if you could give babies normal yogurt (full fat not fat free or low fat)or if it had to be baby yogurt? i have looked at the ingredients and cant find any real differences, the only real difference i can find between the two is the price and its a big difference!

Sarah and Kai almost 1year 6 teeth and walking

Hi there,

I have a 6 1/2 month old daughter and she has been having yogurt for the last month or so.. I never started her on baby yogurt, in fact i didn't know there was a baby yogurt.
I give her the Farmland brand from coles the plain vanilla full fat and my god she loves it..
I normally add some fruit in with it for her morning tea.. and she just can't get enough of it..

Hope I have been of some help

Lynsey
xx

Lynsey, WA

i've been giving my daughter baby yogurt since she was about 4 1/2 months old, due to my doctor recommending it for oral thrush because the medication wasn't working anymore, i think the only difference is the sugar/sweetener content as well, plus the price and normal yogurt you get more in the one tub.

Sara, SA, baby girl Amelia 02/05/2005

Sign in to follow this topic