Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Lunch for 8 month old Lock Rss

I'm really struggling to find things to give my baby for lunch. She has cereal with fruit (and plays with toast) at breakfast and has vegies and mince/chicken/fish for dinner. I feel that I'm giving her the same things for lunch over and over again and she is starting to refuse to eat them now. The things that I've tried are marmite sandwiches, homemade cheese spread sandwiches, crackers, macaroni cheese, plain pasta shapes, pieces of cooked vegies, apple slices and bananas. What else can I give her for lunch?

Mum to Caitlin & Owain

Have you tried yogurt, my son has been having yougurt for lunch pretty much every day since he was about 6 months and he still loves it, its one of his fav foods. i just use natural yougurt, and if you want to have something different then just add different fruits to i, puree apple or pear mashed bananna anything really that your daughter like. plus yougurt with live cultures in it is really good for bubs, helps to stop them getting tummy bugs and stuff. i was also recomended to give my bubs yougurt with live cultures everyday for his eczma(sp?)and it has actually helped it.

Sarah and Kai almost 1year 6 teeth and walking

Sign in to follow this topic