Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. She RARELY eats & gags at texture.

She RARELY eats & gags at texture. Lock Rss

Hi all,

My 7 month refuses her solids (mush) more often than she eats it and if there is even the slightest bit of a lump in it she gags. I found a baby yoghurt that worked for a while but now she won't even eat that. Then all of a sudden (last night) she eats 4-5 ice cubes of mashed vegies and for breakfast total refusal. I am worried that she may not be getting enough iron & stuff. Her sleep is also really bad but that is another story that I will post in the sleep section.

How do I get her to eat and was wondering if the trouble with solids could also be part of the problem with her sleep??

My 6 and a half month old will only eat Farex. I try to sneek other foods in but she clams up. I dont know what to do either. I guess we just have to keep trying???
Suesy
Hi Sue,

I just tried the banana muesli for 6 months plus and it's texture is the same as farex. Sophie ate some of it!! Maybe due to it being a new taste but not texture. Who cares if it's for brekky and she had it for lunch, at least she ate!!!! But we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Deanne
I might try another box flavour too! She'll eat 'real' food when she is ready I am sure!

Sue,Cairns,QLD

Sign in to follow this topic