Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Solids for reflux babies Lock Rss

Hi All,

My little man is 14 weeks old, I was just wondering if anyone could give me any tips on what solids to start reflux babies on and at what age, some ppl say 6 months but ohters say 4 months..

Any help would be great.

Thanks

I started my Mitch on Farex at 3 and a hlaf months, but not for his reflux, he used to feed every 2 hours during the day, so i started to give him one feed a day of it. Though the reason he fed that often was apparently reflux babies either compensate for having raflux by having more feeds or having less, they either go one way or the other, btu he was on AR formula from 8 weeks, so his reflux wasn't as bad then!
I can't help you out otherwise sorry, ihope his reflux settles down for you and for him, it's a terrible thing for both of you!

kelly, NSW, 4year old and 2 year old boys and expe

Hi aidens mum
My baby was 3 months old when I started to feed her Farex for 4 month old babies and she has reflux. The docter said for me to give her infant gaviscon but thet just made her constpated. then I had to give her prun juice. So in the end I Tried to figger it out for myself. So I went to the chemist and thay told me about the Brauer natural madicen. I tried the stomach calm at half dose and it worked. I have found there product quite good. I dont like to give my little girl drugs, it just feels wrong. Hope this is helpful.

Louise, W.A. 6mth baby

Sign in to follow this topic