Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Lactose free formula Rss

Hi all,

Has anyone tried the lactose free formula on their baby? I have a 7mth old baby who has a bad reaction to S26 - he gets very fussy and "colicky". The chemist said that it may be the lactose in the S26 that makes him feel that way. He recommended I try the lactose free formula. Has anyone tried it before, and how did their little one react to it?

Sam

Mum to toddler

Hi Sammie

My 8week old has been very upset for most of the day and night. We just had a visit with his paediatrition and he suggested to put him on
S26LF (lactose free), because he might be having an overload of lactose.

Believe it or not he was alot more content after having his second bottle. Now 2 days on he still seems content and I cant believe there has been such a dramatic change.

My baby likes the formula, he took onto it straight away. Also it seems as though he brings up his wind alot easier.

All the best

ZacsMum

2 Under 1

Thank you so much for your reply. I will try the lactose free formula and see how we go.

Glad to hear that it's worked well for your baby, hope it works well for my baby.

Sam.

Mum to toddler

Hi Sammie

I was using S26gold and now i'm using S26LF (lactose free) formula suggested by our paed, as my baby was crying all day and night and he said that he was getting too much lactose with the S26gold.

He took to the formula really well, and I have noticed that he seems to bring up his wind alot easier.

All the best

2 Under 1

Sign in to follow this topic