Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Biscuits without added sugar Lock Rss

I am able to try my DD on biscuits for finger foods (with wheat), however, not suppose to have any added sugar. I was wondering if any of you know of any brands that might be good to try. I have to admit, I don't know much about biscuits unles they are covered in chocolate - hey B (LOL).

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Kazi

I never gave my son biscuits and don't plan on giving them to my daughter either - mainly because I don't think there are any with no sugar. There are heaps of other things you can try as finger foods - like bread or toast fingers, cooked pasta, fruit, cheese etc. I haven't checked but maybe SAO's or similar biscuits wouldn't have sugar in them. A lot of other mum's I know think I'm strange, as I try not to give my kids anything with heaps of sugar and steer well clear of junkfood - my 2yr old son is the only toddler I know who hasn't had McDonald's. Sorry to rave on - I just don't think they need biscuits. If you find any without sugar let me know.

Take care
Jasmine
Sign in to follow this topic