Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Fruit for Bub Lock Rss

I have started cooking veges for Mason to save buying so many tins, and am wanting to do some fruit as well. Does it have to be cooked??

I have got some peaches, nectarines, plums which I am not sure if need to be cooked, or could just be mashed? I used to stew apples for Kyah but they are a lot harder than these softer fruits. I have also got some melon which I am guessing would be pretty yuck cooked!

Be great if you could tell me what fruits you use and how you prepare them - thanks for the help!
Hi Donna! I give Tahlia pears mainly because of her trouble going to the toilet recently but I used to stew them and whisk them up into a mash. I was just using a hand held blender thing to do it. But I would stew the plums and others for a little bit just to make them a bit softer for him.

Kelly (23) Brisbane, mum to Tahlia 11months

Hi Donna! I give Tahlia pears mainly because of her trouble going to the toilet recently but I stew them and whisk them up into a mash. I was just using a hand held blender thing to do it. But I would stew the plums and others for a little bit just to make them a bit softer for him.

Kelly (23) Brisbane, mum to Tahlia 11months

Hi
I recently bought a women's weekly cook book and the only fruits they suggest that need to be cooked are apples, pears, dried fruits (apricots, prunes etc)strawberries and other berries. Just peel, core and chop roughly add a couple tablespoons of water and cook for about 5-10 minutes until tender then blend. The other fruits you just have to make sure they are really ripe (esp. banana) peel (make sure you remove all the green off rockmelon) chop and mash, add a bit of water or juice if not runny enough.
Sign in to follow this topic