Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3 meals of solids when? Lock Rss

Just wanted to know when your little ones started eating 3 solid meals a day and if so how many bottles/bf did they have with it?
My nearly 5 month old loves her solids which she has for breakfast 1 hour after her morning bottle and then for dinner about 2-3 hours before her last bottle. However i am finding that her 11am feed she isn't interested in her bottle bearly drinking 100mls so when she goes down for her nap wakes after 45 mins hungry (she doesn't do this for her morning or night sleeps). She will go back to sleep but only after me sh/patting for about 5 mins.

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

I started my DD on one meal (breaky) from 6 months but within a couple of weeks I went to three meals a day. It hasn't changed her breast feeds at all. She has her solids about an hour before she goes to bed. We are down to 2 naps a day, usually 2 hours sleep, 2 hours awake. I always give her a top-up (BF) just before she goes to bed, the big BF being when she wakes up. She has a massive BF before her night time sleep. Its weird, like she knows she is going to sleep for longer.

Can you eleborate on your morning routine a little? Its a little bit hard to guess why your DD isn't drinking much at 11am from what you've said. DD often wakes during her naps but self settles as long as I leave her alone. She is always changing so its very difficult to keep on top of things. I find I am chasing my tail a bit because as soon as we get things settled, she changes again - LOL.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic