Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. What to give 9 month old for lunch?

What to give 9 month old for lunch? Rss

Ive been giving my little man either banana and cottage cheese (mixed) and yogurt (desert) or sweet potato and apple (mixed) with yogurt (desert)or avocado mixed with banana and yogurt again. Im needing running out of ideas.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Hi jz,

My son has two slices of bread with a spread of butter and a tiny bit of vegemite on one and a bit of jam on the other (crust removed). Or he sometimes has no salt baked beans, or some soy yoghurt (he is lactose intolerant) mixed with baby muesli. If it is too close to dinner he has a bit of jelly or fresh cut up fruit ie. rockmelon, pear or banana.

Hope this helps.

Sam

Mum to toddler

Hi,

My little one's not much of a lunch eater, but i've found she loves cheese sticks (or the cubes you can buy) so somedays i'll give her a cheese stick (I break it up and give it to her in bits) and then some fruit or apple and oatmeal for dessert. Other days when i'm feeling in the mood for a mess i'll give her some meatballs and pasta (broken up), i usually put them on her high chair tray and she'll feed them to herself... she doesnt actually eat alot but she loves to play with them and i live in hope that one day she'll actually swallow some instead of spitting it all out!

Bel

Belinda, WA, lovely baby girl

Sign in to follow this topic