Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Crying through breakfast. Rss

My 9 1/2 month boy wakes up, has nappy changed then has breakfast. But he cries as Im giving him his cereal, which is oats mixed with organic weat bix mixed with cows milk and fruit. He has been doing this for the last 4 weeks or so. He eats all his breakfast! This is the only meal he will cry through. I dont understand. He has his bottle about an hour later. Does anyone else go through the same breakfast ordeal?

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Occasionally my 14 month old girl will cry through her breakfast. It is normally when she is still too tired therefore she is a bit emotionally grumpy. If she becomes too unbearable I normally put her back to bed - she sometimes will fall back asleep or she will then realize that her crying/whinging is not getting her anywhere so she will cheer up and be a happy girl.

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

well i hate to say but i think we all have bad morning babies. i myself am not a morning person either.

the last 3 days ive been leaving hannah on her own for 15mins either in her rocker or propped up with pillows on the lounge watching tele. just to give her a chance to wake up a bit more, it seems to work shes even smiling a bit more at brekky time now
yeh ha granma smile

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

when i say on her own
i mean, i can see her , but she cant see me

i had another thought on this topic

the spoon could be hurting bubs gums if they are teething?????

Thanks for your responses chelby but I found out what it was. I make his cereal which is rolled oats mixed with weetbix I put this into a bleder to refine it but i put too much oats and it was very gritty. so I put 3/4 weet bix to 1/4 oats and he hasnt cried since.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

thats great JZ that you realised what it was

what a great mum you are

silly me didnt think it woulda been the food :-0

Sign in to follow this topic