Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Recipes & Play for 8 Month Old Rss

Hi All.

Does anyone have any recipe or play ideas for an 8 month old. Getting extremely hard to entertain!!

Kind regards,

Belinda, Earlwood NSW
Have you a jolly jumper? There good.
Or you could find a park which has a baby seat on one of the swings. Blowing bubbles (we do this in the bath though) musical instuments are good (in small doses haha) bub throwing a (soft) ball and you catching it and rolling it back. Newspapers are good fun to destroy. Lots & lots of walks in the pram!

Hope these help
Jo

mum of 1

Yes I must say the pram is certainly getting a workout. We are new in Sydney and don't know anyone here so we are trying to keep ourselves ammused!!!

Thanks for your reply

I have the same problem. My pram gets a huge workout. My little man loves playing with books with thick pages. He loves turning the pages and tries to put the book in his mouth which keeps him challenged and best of all quiet!. I also want to get him one of those little tables with the big buttons and spinning and clicking things.
On the food front its cereal for breakfast with a bit of fruit. Lunch is 1 piece of toast no crust with marg and vegimite and a bit of fruit. Dinner is veg- pumkin corn sweet potato or beef and veg casserole.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Hi Belinda

I also have an 8 month old. At the moment she seems to really love playing with balls - she can roll them around, pick up and throw to me which she does for ages without getting bored. She also seems to like any toys that make heaps of noise ie crinkly or rattles. She also likes to bang things together to make noise like blocks and kitchen utensils etc.

It is also good to alternate toys regularly to keep your baby entertained.

On the food front, my bubs really loves cauliflower with white sauce and a little grated cheese, anything with natural yoghurt in it, mince with a little gravy and vegetables mashed together, rusks with vegemite and pieces of bread.

Hope this gives you some ideas!

Good Luck

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Sign in to follow this topic