Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

8 mo breastfeeders routine only Rss

Hello

My little boy is almost 8 months old and on 3 solid meals a day plus breastfeeds.

I am just getting ideas from other people of their routines for babies the same age.

What activities do your babies do?

Thanks muchly for the information.

Lifes full of challenges

Hi there
My DS is 7.5 mths old and his usual day is -
Wake about 5-5.30am & B/F
Play approx 1 hr
Breakfast (farex & fruit)
Play approx 30min to 1hr
Sleep approx 1hr
B/F
Play approx 1-2 hrs
Lunch
Bath if messy
Play approx 1-2 hrs
Sleep approx 1hr
B/F
Play approx 1-2hrs
Dinner
Bath
Play approx 30 mins
B/F
Sleep til morning (rarely wakes)
Sometimes he has a top up before dinner if the weather is warm (Nth Qld)
My DD was in a similar rotuine about the same age (now nearly 3).

Mum to Erin 03.04.03 & Cody 04.08.05
Hi, my little guys day starts around 6am and he has a breastfeed then playtime breakfast between 7.30 and 8am playtime again then a breastfeed before sleep usually around 9am then he sleeps anywhere from 40 minutes to 2 hours. When he wakes I usually give him some water or another breastfeed, playtime again then lunch between 12.30 and 1.30 depends where we are and what we're doing, then in the afternoon if we're at home I like to take him outside and let him play around on the grass and get some fresh air and sunshine then a breastfeed and into bed around 2.30, 3pm again he will sleep anywhere from 40 minutes to two hours. When he wakes he usually plays for awhile then a breastfeed and about an hour after that dinner between 5.30 6pm then every second night he has a bath or shower with one of us. breastfeeds and plays on and off until bedtime at 7.30pm and then we can pick up all the toys remove barriers etc and relax for the night and have our dinner!
I have discovered that it is quite important to make sure he has the sleeps during the day otherwise he gets cranky and overtired so have to try and work everything else around his routine, am currently working on the grandparents who love to come around just as he has gone to bed and then make heaps of noise to deliberately wake him so that they can see him grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
ok sorry I have written quite enough now I think.
Hope this helps, let me know how your going.

mum to two gorgeous guys

Sign in to follow this topic