my son is now 13mths...
he is a very good eater (im lucky with this at the moment)
* weetbix for breakie then a small bottle
* maybe a biscuit or cucumber,yoghurt, carrot or fruit for snack
* if im luck he has a sleep around 10-11
(otherwise he stays awake til 12ish and can then fall asleep til 1-2 just depends on how he is)
* lunch i have been trying to give him sandwiches with cream cheese, vegem, peanut butter, jam and some friut.
* snack varies again in afternoon
* dinner he has what we have. i either puree it or chop up. then has yoghurt fruit for pudding..
it all can depend on how he is feeling, but i just go with the flow. he also has a water bottle that i give him while he is eating in his chair....
sleeping ok... naps are either 1 or 2. if he had one during he day he often falls asleep in his high chair. i let him go for about half an hour. then do the usual bath routine etc...
at night he sleeps ok but always wakes between 1-4..(this kills hubby as he is a light sleeper) i just go and lay with him for 5 mins to re-settle im and all is good.
i have just moved his cot mattress to the floor to try practise sleeping in a big boy bed.... seems to be going smoothly so far.
hope this helps you