Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

twins problem feeding Lock Rss

hi all, i am a mum of 3..two yo boy kobe and lovely 5mth jesse buster and chelsea belle. born 7 wks prem. they have been shocking feeders.. now on formula and take little (volume) each feed. i am looking for similar stories and hopefully some tips and/or advice smile. have the most fantastic baby whisperer (paedeatrition) spelling?? who says all ok they take what they need . but am always looking for tips ....born oct 2005 f.y.i

Sallie, m.o. Kobe 12/03 Chelsea & Jesse 10/05 S.A.

Sorry Sallie. My girls (5months) seem to be guttses. They have been on 240mls since 3-4months but not always take that much. I had to put them on formula due to lactose intolerance. Now feeding solids and they scream until they get there food. I have to give them a bottle first but they seem to take 6tablespoons and want more each feed. I am so lost in what I am doing.
Talk to your paedeatrician (unsure of spelling) maybe they aren't tolerating bottle feed. One lady I talked to had to breastfeed until 18months approx as her kids wouldn't take to the bottle. Maybe they don't like the formula? Just a few suggestions and maybe something to look into. One of my girls appears not to like S26 - lactose free so will put her back on Infasoy (yuk regarding poos as they are smelly). Anyway hope I was some help. Have you found the AMBA Community Forum (Australian Multiple Birth Association).....link there also and ask your questions.
Kind regards and lovley to meet another twin Mum.
Kathy
sorry i can't help just wanted to say that your wonderful for being able to cope with little twins,i'd fall to pieces
good on you!!!
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic