Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

introducing full fat milk Lock Rss

I have a 7 1/2 month old and read in baby love that you can put full fat cows milk on cereal from 6 months and in bottles from 9 months. I have been been putting milk on his cereal, which is like 1/4 cup and a lot of other "health professionals" have told me its a no no etc. its so hard when you get mixed messages.
What does everyone else think??? He is a fully breast fed bub otherwise, dunno if this makes any difference??? Its just I cant express and water is pretty gross on cereal, he has water in a cup all day so he's getting plenty of that elsewhere.
Thomas James' Mum,

Yeah, I have read milk on cereal from 6 months. I put it on Nina's at around 9 months. No cow's milk to drink til 12 months though, I am postitive on that one.
i have heard not at all until bub reaches 12 months of age so i added fomular(or breast milk) to cereal.
if you wanted to give it a go mabey add just a tiny bit at each feed with mostly booby milk then if there is no reaction slowly increse it???
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

I read my baby book that I got when I was pregnant with Jaye and it said you could give your baby full cow's milk and I give it to Jaye when she has weet-bix and she loves it and she is also a breastfeed baby too.

Its hard to know what to give your babys especially when people tell you different things.

I even ask my GP and she said it was okay.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic