Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Yoghert Intolerance.... or not? Lock Rss

Hi Ladies

My daughter has been on yoghert since she was about 7 months. She is now 8 1 /2 months. (I give her Jelna Vanilla) Lately when ever I give her yoghert she has really strong smelling (yoghert flavour - sorry!!) runny poo for the whole next day. I dont know if its an intolerance to yoghert or a reaction or just nothing!! Problem is - she loves it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jacquie, Mummy to Bailey, Tijana & Kaitlyn

Ewwwwwww - I have a vivid imagination so yoghurt poo is just totally grose - lol. I love a good poo story though, some-thing we all have in common.

I haven't come across this one before so quite interesting. Do you know if it happens with other dairy, say if she had some custard for a day or so, instead of yoghurt?

DD had problems with yoghurt initially, but it was spew - not poo. I got onto Jalna too, the only one that didn't seem to upset her. It really hasn't got any-thing else added to it, so probably not worth trying a different brand on your DD as wont really get to the bottom of the problem. Geeze, I wasn't even trying to make a silly poo related wise crack then. Gosh, I did it again - I better go before I give you the sh1tz - lol.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic