Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

When can I start giving pasta? Rss

My DS has been having solids for about 2 months now & eats a range of fruits & veges, plus some chicken with his veges once a day. We tried tuna, but he wasn't keen. He's having 3 meals plus afternoon tea (usually gels, custard or yoghurt) & loving his food.

Just wondered when I could start adding pasta to his veges?

I have a 7 1/2 month old that I started on solids about 2 months ago and I this week have just given him pasta, I found some little tiny pasta shells that I cooked up and added in the blender with chicken and some vegies, he loved it, I could just left the past whole and added it to the process chicken and vegies, I might try that over the weekend. Have a look in the supermarket where all the pastas are as there are some good ones for the little ones. The ones I bought are the real tiny winy pasta shells and there was some very small spiral twisty ones too. Oh by the way I tried him on tuna also last week and he HATED it !! he he must be too strong a flavour at the moment for them. Hope this helps.

Kylie, QLD, son "JACK"

My daughter is 10 months old and I started to give her pasta when she was 7 months old and she loves it and she also loves noodles.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic