Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Baby recipe book for 7.5 months Rss

Hi everyone

My DS is now 7.5 months and has been on solids for 2 months. He has 3 meals a day although he is starting not to like his mashed fruits in the morning. For lunch he is also starting to not like his veges too much...Maybe he is sick of it? Only thing he likes is porridge with veges and pureed meat for dinner. I am running out of ideas what to cook for him. Anyone know of any good reipe book out there I can get to cook for my DS?

Thanks
Dianne
I have a word file which has LOADS of recipes i have collected off the net and the recipe section of this site. post your email address and I will email it to you. Wont cost u a cent then! You will just need to go through and work out what will suit your bub
hi Dianne,

i got Women's Weekly cookbook - babies and toddlers good food. it has some great recipes for different ages and some family recipes you can alter or mash for bubs, then you aren't cooking different meals. the food tastes really good. hope it helps
nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

The best baby recipie book I've come across so far is - 365 Recipes for Babies, Toddlers & Children: 365 Quick, Easy and Healthy Dishes. The authors are Bridget Wardley, Judy More.

I'm sooo looking forward until my son is a little older so I can make him a yummy lamb casserole from the book!

Jennifer, DS 21/06/03, DS 16/10/05

Hi, I might be a bit late for this thread but I just purchased a fantastic recipe book for babies and toddlers from the Choice website, it is so great.

Julie, SA, mum to Thomas born 21/11/05

Hi Sorry to be a pain but could you please send it to me too.
Thanks Heaps
kdamm79@hotmail.com
i have a 8 1/2 month old i have been useing this book parenting guides women's weekly baby food it has some great stuff in it to make for babys you could try also giving him a vietrey of things to eat

becky vic

Hello everyone

just to add to the million other requests would someone please be kind enough to email through the receipes,

manda77@bigpond.net.au

thank you very much in advance, it is really appreciated

thanks

Manda

hi im prob a bit late but was wondering if i could get those recipies my email is frugiebaby@people.net.au
i really really really appreciate it
thanx
HI dark and stormy,

would love to have your recipes!!! Thanks so much. i have been looking but haven't found many

matt_lauren@hotmail.com

Cheers!!
Sign in to follow this topic