Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. What first food did your baby enjoy

What first food did your baby enjoy Lock Rss

Hi

I am starting my daughter on solids and she quite likes pumpkin and apple. I was wondering what other mums found their babies enjoyed as a first food.

Leanne, NZ, Ella age 2 & Sam age 6months

Jeb loved/s pumpkin, sweet potato, broccoli and pears. Even now they are still his favs' and prefers vegies over meat. Once he was 6 months but and started yoghurt that has been his weakness...lol!!!
i tried lillie on apple and she hated it
then it was avacado which she loved
but now at 6 months her all time favourite is pumkin/potato and beef puree yukky poo poo's
she is a realy savoury girl hates all her sweet ones?
hmmmm
lol
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

hi leanne
my son enjoyed pumpkin and sweet potatoe as one of his first foods.
Now yoghurt he really enjoys and the first time he had it I remember the face he pulled was just classic - as he was getting use to it he would pull a face every time he had that first spoonful!

Rachel, QLD mum of Zaki 21 months

mixed vegies and yoghurt.mind u it tookalong time 4 him to adjust to the yoghurt now its his absolute favourite.now he is 10mths he has cruskits with vegemite and enjoys every second of it.
My DD seems to prefer veges over fruit at the moment. Did anyone find that they needed to mix some things with farex as some flavours are quite strong to start with?

Leanne, NZ, Ella age 2 & Sam age 6months

Sign in to follow this topic