Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Any Ideas? Lock Rss

Hey gals,

My DD is 13 months old now and has a very sensitive gag reflex, because of this she can still only eat pureed food.

I feel like there isn't enough of a variety in her diet(because everything is pureed). I would really appreciate any and all suggestions. Remembering though that she can not eat anything with even the slightest lump.

Thanks in advance.
hey ana,
wot sort of foods have u been pureeing?
wot does the doc say bout this?do they know y she is gagging?
hello
i went to a doc because when i first started mashing bubs food he would gag and gag until he would through up and they said the same thing but when i was talking to my old boss (i worked in a daycare centre) she reakons it was because he did not like the texture, so that night we only slighly mashed it and he gagged until he through than i gave him another mouthfull adn he would eat it until he was full the next night the same thing, now he won't eat pureed stuff, he will gag on that. i am not telling you what to do but that is my experience with gag reflux.
one thing though you can puree anything if it doesn;t get the right texture just add more water or what ever you cooked it in to make it runnier
hope that helps
Sign in to follow this topic