Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Puree/Food Ideas Lock Rss

HI! I was just wondering, what are some puree/food ideas that i can give my bubby??? She eats everything i give her, and have tried her on:
Potato, Sweet potato, pumpkin, cauliflower, sweed, carrot, zucchini, advocado, banna, apple, pear.. have also tried brocoli, peas, spinach puree but she got heaps of red dots all around her face when she had them. She has farax, but now since she has tried other flavours, she wont eat farax without something mixed in with it. What are some other foods, mixes, mainly fruits that i could give her? She eats anything that i give her so that isnt a proplem. Small lumps dont bother her either.
My baby also ate anything I gave her, these are some her favourites – Tofu and Banana (lightly fry Tofu in a small pan, about 4 slices before whizzing), Avocado and cucumber (peel and scrape out seeds first), Date and Pear (peel and scrape out seeds first), Apple and Blueberry (place blueberries in a saucepan with a small amount of water on medium, remove from heat when water changes colour and blueberries begin to split), Rockmelon and banana. Try Plums, peaches, apricots and nectarines (when in season) mix with apple and or pear or mix with farex. I also did a fruit mix - apple, pear, peach, apricot and plum together. As baby gets older puree watermelon and put it in a sippy cup. Steam apples and pears first then mash, most other fruits you can peel, core and mash without steaming.
my kids both loved a stewed apple, pear, dried apricot and vanilla bean puree i made. annabel karmel recipe- she has GREAT puree recipes if you need inspiration. i used to cook a whole heap once every so often and freeze. and really healthy too.
Sign in to follow this topic