Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What are you feeding your 7mo? Lock Rss

Just wondering what you are/were feeding your 7 month old.. I want to start feeding him a bit more variety other then flavoured rice cereals and steamed veg!

Just wondering what you are/were feeding your 7 month old.. I want to start feeding him a bit more variety other then flavoured rice cereals and steamed veg!

Hi!
If you go to the link in my signature I share heaps of different things that I give my DS and some of the recipes I do. smile
hi there, our lil girl is almost 7months. She gets Yoghurts,I have made some stewed apples, bananas, custards and different fruits for lunchs and tea is veges. Alsorts. Kumara,pumpkin,potatoes,carrotts and has started to early meat, pureed of course. I buy the tins that have meat in them and use that mixed with my home made veges.hope that helps. Also plunket gave me a food guide which is excellent.Its on our fridge. If you go to there website you can c it on there i think. It has the foods listed and the stages you can start to give them to your little one

Hi!
If you go to the link in my signature I share heaps of different things that I give my DS and some of the recipes I do. smile

Thanks so much for sharing!
Im gonna try my DS on the chicken dinner you made for Hudson. Looks yummo!

we used rafertys garden reange with meats in when were out ds loves the chicken apricot one, at home id just blend a sausage, or meatball or chicken, basically what ever meat we were having and then add that to the veggie pures i had already prepared and frozed, so just had to dethaw that. also you dont need to worry about the fat in the sausages as oil is good for fattenign up babies especially if they aren't on alot of dairy yet eg yoghurts and cheese.(please ignore that comment if your child is in a high weight percentile as im not so if thats the case) also pasta bakes are great just give it a shot with the hand blender.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Im gonna try my DS on the chicken dinner you made for Hudson. Looks yummo!

No problems! smile
Sign in to follow this topic