Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Milk Substitute Lock Rss

Hi,
I think my 11 month old may be allergic to full cream milk. He is still breastfed however, after he eats his solid foods with milk added he vomits. This morning it was weetbix and tonight it was custard.

I was hoping to go straight to full cream milk after he had turned 1 and now I have no ideas on what I could try as a substitute to milk?

I have heard a2 milk is good?
Thank you in advance

Hi,
I think my 11 month old may be allergic to full cream milk. He is still breastfed however, after he eats his solid foods with milk added he vomits. This morning it was weetbix and tonight it was custard.

I was hoping to go straight to full cream milk after he had turned 1 and now I have no ideas on what I could try as a substitute to milk?

I have heard a2 milk is good?
Thank you in advance

My daughter is like that with milk and it turned out she was lactose intolerant. I buy her the long life lactose free milk it's in the same section as all the other long life milks in coles or woolworths. I've never heard of a2 milk but its not going to hurt to try.

Obviously if his symptoms get worse see your doc but otherwise do some experimenting.

Good luck.

Helenxx
Sign in to follow this topic