Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. Help!!! My 8 months old DD refuse to eat solid...

Help!!! My 8 months old DD refuse to eat solid... Lock Rss

Hi,

Avelyn is 8 months old and I keep trying to give her solid, but she refuses, sometimes she just eat couple of teaspoons then doesn't interest her anymore, she just loves her milk. Anyone out there have the same problem? It would be appreciated if I can get some advise! Thanks

Hi,

Avelyn is 8 months old and I keep trying to give her solid, but she refuses, sometimes she just eat couple of teaspoons then doesn't interest her anymore, she just loves her milk. Anyone out there have the same problem? It would be appreciated if I can get some advise! Thanks

Maybe try giving her finger foods. She may eat if she feels more independant and in control over meal times.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

Don't make too much of a big deal of it, she'll eat when she's ready smile milk is still more important than food in thenfirst 12 mths. What are you feeding her? Have you considered baby led solids? She might respond better if she can control what goes into her own mouth.

Maybe try giving her finger foods. She may eat if she feels more independant and in control over meal times.

Thank you for your advise! will definitely try it.

Regards,
Nov

Don't make too much of a big deal of it, she'll eat when she's ready smile milk is still more important than food in thenfirst 12 mths. What are you feeding her? Have you considered baby led solids? She might respond better if she can control what goes into her own mouth.

Hi Ruby,

I tried to give her sweet potato (lumpy), because I think she prefers lumpy food than the pureed, also apple, pear, mango, and the chinese porridge, I just tried the yoghurt, but I think she hates it haha..(you should look at her face..so funny), but I tried the Heinz Chocolate Custard for brekkie, and she took about 2 tbsp, which I was quite happy with it. Thanks for your advise anyway!

Regards,
Nov
Sign in to follow this topic