Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. My bub does not like the taste of farax? Any ideas!

My bub does not like the taste of farax? Any ideas! Rss

My Boy is only 4 months, but he has started to wake through the night at 3 months. I tried giving him some farax mixed with formula from a spoon before bed...but he just gets cranky and screws up his face when he tastes it! Should i mix it with some fruit? This is my first baby and am not sure! I might try the farax in his bottle too!
Cheers renee

mum to Zachary born 5/1/06

lillie only liked it for a short time
i went straight on to puree which she loved
xxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Jeb was the same so I just mixed it with pureed fruit and he loved it.
Hi Renee,

I was told not to put the farex in their bottle as the whole point of giving them solids is to get them use to EATING.

It is for this reason that i would not advise against that. But then again he is your bubs, so if you think it would help you and him go ahead smile

Ebony

Hi Renee
My daughter had the same problem so I pureed some pears and apples and placed them in an ice cube tray and froze them. So when its time for breakfast, I defrost two cubes in the microwave, then mix in some baby cereal or farex and add formula milk and heat it all up in the microwave and she now loves it. I have noticed that she doesnt like it too thick though. She seems to eat it all up if I make it of middle consistency.
Hope this helps.
Cheers Josy
Sign in to follow this topic