Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Gagging Rss

Help my son is 5 1/2 months and has been having solids since 3mths, (farax,apple and banana farax) I have just started him on vegies(pumpkin/potato) hated it, all he did was gag! So have now tried (potato/sml amt of sweet potato) mixed with his formula the consistantcy of his farax- gagged! So I made it runnier with more formula still is gagging. He loves his farax and his custard but the vegies he just gags and spews it up what next any ideas would be apreciated!

Hi

Unfortunately I can't help - but I will be watching your replies with interest! My DS was a great eater and very adventurous with food - that is until he started teething 3 weeks ago... he then refused ALL solids, when I did try, he'd gag and vomit any milk he'd had! I laid off until he showed "ready" signs again (3 days ago) and started from scratch (1 solid feed/day then build it up). I was letting him have all the sweet stuff then tried to introduce savoury again today - and like your DS, he's gagging again!!!

Let's hope someone out there has the magic answer!!

Cheers

Kerry, WA, DD 09/00 & DS 11/05

Have you tried mixing the vegies in with the farex? thats how I got my daughter eating her veges.

Monique mum 2 Haleigh & James

Sign in to follow this topic