Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. Lunch box ideas for 11 monhts + please

Lunch box ideas for 11 monhts + please Lock Rss

Hi,

I would love to know what everyone else puts in their babies lunch boxes for day care. I am starting to run out of ideas (poor Tahlia ... eating the same stuff!) Tahlia is fulltime so eats most of her meals at daycare ... daycare has been great but I've already pinched all of their recipes too so am looking for new iones.

Would also love to know the things babies are not suppose to eat (eg peanut butter/peanuts, raw carrot etc)

Hoping to hear form you lovely ladies soon!

Cheers, Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

angelique,
how r u?

i didnt know tey couldnt have raw carrot??
Great thread actually as I'd love to hear more about what not to eat. Like you, I don't do raw carrot (amongst other raw veg), peanut products and honey. I have avoided 'sweets' (chocolate, ice cream etc), although will give DD a small taste every now and then as a treat.

I'm not sure I have an good suggestions for your DD's lunch box. Our kindy provides DD's food which is really handy actually. Do you have to provide meat and veg or can you do what ever you like? I know one thing DD loves is noodles. She gets so excited when I serve them up and just gobbles them up - its rather cute.

Sorry I am not much help. Interesting thread though, look forward to more responses.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Apparently I read somewhere that babies arent supposed to have chunks of apple, celery, popcorn, carrot until they are 3 yrs old. I am keeping away from those foods plus peanuts and honey. Although I have given DD chocolate in small quantities before. Everything in moderation. But I can see about the other stuff could get lodges in their throats.

Hope that helps
Sign in to follow this topic