Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

reactions? Lock Rss

This may seem like a naive question but, i have just started my 5month old on some solids.I have been trying new foods every few days or so as this is what is recommended in case of reactions. My question is, what kind of reactions am i looking out for? Is it wind or something more serious. Sorry if it's a stupid question but i'm a first time mum and sometimes the answers aren't obvious. thanks xx

taffy

some foods can cause skin reactions. others may constipate your bub or give a bad tummy ache. im not sure of other reactions

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

im actually not too sure myself, but id go with tummy aches and mabey a skin rash of some sort??

Lillie....1 year old!!!

DD use to get extreme colic of an evening. I was told it was the witching hour and that all bubs do this - but that couldn't be further from the truth. Ended up DD was reacting to green veggies of all things. Basically she would get severe tummy pain/cramps, inconsoleable screaming - for upto 2 hours (on and off). I was expecting reactions to be things like skin rashes, vomiting, upset tummy. Although what DD got was fairly rare, like to mention it in case some-one else has similar reactions. I'm sure your bub will be just fine - good luck with introducing new solids, such a fun time.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic