Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Feeding Twins Lock Rss

Hi Guys,
Just a question for those who have twins.

When you started them on solids, did they both share the same bowl plate etc. I know you are probably thinking silly question, but I have just started my boys on solids and I do one mounthful for 1 then one mounthful for 2 etc etc.
But was just thinking for germs etc maybe I should be using a different bowl and spoon for each baby.

They are 8 months(6 months old) and only started last week, they have had farex, sweat potatoe and at the moment apple which they love.

What does everyone think???

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

Hi Janelle

We started out with separate bowls & spoons as my mum was here to help at that time. But after a few weeks, we just used one plate and one spoon. I figured that they were sharing germs already with them chewing the same toys, so sharing spoons wasn't going to hurt. Of course, if one was sick, I would feed separately, but touch wood, that hasn't happened yet.

Twins' Mum, VIC, E & A born 4/04

i started my boys on solids a few weeks ago and i dont use the same thing for them, i make up a seperate lot for them, not because of a grem matter but just coz its a personal choice. it really up to you. how are your twins goin?
cheers trace......
Sign in to follow this topic