Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

grabbing the spoon Lock Rss

hey all,
does any one else have a problem with your little bubba grabbing the spoon when you are feeding them? How do you, or did you stop them from doing it? i cant seem to stop my little man from grabbing the spoon, and then me wrestling him to get it back - along with that, the food that is left on the spoon goes EVERYWHERE!
visit mumsgroup.tk for weekly nappy and other baby product specials.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hey princess leia. i'm not able to help you but my lil man does exactly the same thing. it drives me crazy. everytime i try and feed him, he tries so hard to get the spoon off me and when he gets it and I try and take it off him he starts to cry. Yes, the food goes everywhere! i try and give him a few mouthfulls, then let him play with the spoon for a little bit before taking it off him and feeding him again.

2 yrs

hi smile Peter use to do that now he is more interested in the bowl that i hold im my hand he seems to try to get the bowl now and not the spoon we use a real colourful bowl that he cant keeps his eyes off!! BUT we have a different problem peter likes to get his hands under his bib and in the mouth it goes good in a way self wiping his mouth lol but hell trying to get the spoon in. they are so keen to explore with whats going on

mum of peter 25/12/04

Thanks heaps for the advice guys, im going to try everything and anything! i will try giving him another spoon to hold, because i think that is a really good idea! dont forget mumsgroup.tk for great supermarket/department store specials!

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic