Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. how to get zucchini ready for baby.

how to get zucchini ready for baby. Lock Rss

My daughter is so so sick of pumkin and sweet potato, everytime i try to give her some she gives me this weird look like OI MUM DONT FEED ME THAT! So i brought zucchini yesterday and granted it on the cheese granter. Then boiled it but i think its still two big for her? Thats what the lady at the early child hood centre said what to do but i think its just too big. HELP. And can anyone else share some ideas on what veg's to mix together

thankyou

Karen - Jasmine 14/1/05 & Damon 31/1/07

Hi, my bub loves zucchini! When she was little i pureed it, now i cut it into julienned slices and steam it, she eats it for a finger food snack, it gets all soggy and mushy-yum!
Hope this helps

jen, mum to sahra born 28.6.04

I steam and then blend it. Its a pretty bland taste so most babies do like it. Now Ella is getting older I am trying not to blend all her food together. I keep them separate so that she has the chance the taste different things individually. She has a little bowl with meat and 2 different veges for dinner every night. I read somewhere that this might help to prevent a fussy eater later. At first she was a bit unsure of the tastes even though she had eaten all the veges before but now she doesn't bat an eyelid.

Sam, Qld

Sign in to follow this topic