Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Won't eat yoghurt Lock Rss

My little man is 10 months old and can't have commercial baby food, as he reacts to it. He won't eat yoghurt and would like some ideas on different desserts. I make custard with formula for him, and he has fruit. I always give him something savoury followed by something sweet. The problem with fruit being if I give it to him before bed he has a dirty nappy first thing when he wakes in morning which means early rising! Any ideas would be appreciated...

Liams Mum,NZ,14mth boy

Liams mum not sure if this helps but to help alleviate the fruit before bed hence dirty nappy - what about veges instead.

My routine for Jacob is cereal and fruit in the morning - 2 different veges at lunch ie: pumpkin and potato and another 2 at dinner ie: carrot and sweet potato - I have been mixing these four around.

I'm about to introduce broccoli and some chicken.

I personally feel more comfortable giving the fruit in the morning and veges for the rest of the day until he's past 12 months and then I'll see what the future has in store for his eating regimen.

With this routine I find Jacob does a poo mid morning and sometimes mid afternoon. Its been quite awhile since he's woken up with a pooy nappy.

Hope this helps.
what about jelly? or even a little bit of flavoured icecubes or iceblocks?
something to think about...

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic