Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Blah Lock Rss

Well my daughter is 6 months in acouple days and i tell you shes a hand full and a half. When i feed her she loves rolling her tongue to the side and biting her tongue. When she "baby talks" she bites on her tongue. Whats up with that? And the last 3 nights she has been waking every 4hrs during the night for a feed. Is it a growth spurt? Im thinking i just should go back to the feeding her every 3hrs. She got more naps when doing that and wasnt so unsettled. And only woke up once early moring for feed. I really dont know what happened to her perfect rountine?

Karen - Jasmine 14/1/05 & Damon 31/1/07

I meant feeding her solids.

Karen - Jasmine 14/1/05 & Damon 31/1/07

my 8 month old girl did the same she turned six months then start waking around 4-6 for a bottle some nights she will sleep til 8 usal time since 8 weeks old.
i got told this is because when they reach the 6 months mark (all different) they start to reconize there all of their body and know that no one is around, so i think the feeding thing through the night is just a comforting thing for her,, i dont know i think they all go through that stage

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

Sign in to follow this topic