Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. teething rusks disaster BE CAREFULL

teething rusks disaster BE CAREFULL Lock Rss

Hey ppl,
thought i would let you know, on tuesday Kayden was sucking on a teething rusk and suddenly choked on it while i was on the phone.
What happend was he sucked and sucked that about a 1cm chunk fell off and went down his throat!!! of course i panic and was trying to help him get it out, by giving him a pat NOT THINKING, AND NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO thats all i could do - he managed to cough it up him self LUCKILY and cried afterwards of course...
BUT PLEASE, if you are going to give your child teething rusks monitor them while they have it because this is probably not the first time its happend to someone.
mumsgroup.tk for weekly bargains

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Most definitely - like with most things and babys - Don't take your eyes off them - even a split second could make the difference.

Leia - so glad that babe was able to cough it up.

Hi Princess leia,
the exact same thing happened to my daughter when she was 10 months & she was sitting beside me in her highchair, I freaked out cos she was choking but luckly she got it back up but it felt like ages,she got such a fright she screamed after & i was in tears.It was the last time i ever gave her a rusk to chew on!! smile

ME25, DF28, DD 4, DS18 months

Sign in to follow this topic