Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

formula to cows milk.. Lock Rss

HI!
My boy will be 1 in a few weeks. I have been told he is to go onto cows milk or a toddler formula at 1. HAs anyone else done this yet? If so which is better? How did u make the change? Is the taste difference a big thing for them?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hi

I gave a little cows milk in a sipper cup with meals to start off with to get my daughter used to the taste and then gradually switched it over to make cows milk the main drink. I was also giving toddler formula occasionaly but the clinic nurse told me she didn't need it, that food and cows milk was enough so that is what she gets now.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hey!!

I just gave bella full bottle of cows milk one day to see her reaction and she just took it down with no problems. I have half a tin of formula left and alternating from formula to cows milk til the tin is finished. Isabella is 1 in 10 days!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

HI!
MY son is 14 months old now and he still drinks the toddler formula !!! He doesn't really want the milk !!! I give him milk once a day but he doesn't really like it plays with the bottle for ages before he drinks it !!! he still has three bottles of formula a day !!! he loves it and i don't mind because it is good for him !!! so i think i will give it to him probably a few more months !!
Sign in to follow this topic